Blessed with pristine natural beauty Kerala has always been ranked as one of the perfect tourist destinations in India. Tropical paradise, white sand beaches, fresh spices, tea plantations, a unique culture … there are countless reasons to visit this beautiful land. Though one of the smallest states of India, Kerala has plenty of options to offer the tourist.There is a lot to discover in Kerala and you will have sufficient options on how to spend a memorable summer this year.
It does not matter either you are traveling with your family or on your own; this region assures you mesmerizing reminiscences even when after you leave this place.Summer is a time to relax and have fun, so take some time off and prepare an ideal Holiday Tour Package to Kerala.
Few reasons why it should be an ideal and best destination for your summer holiday in India:
- Kerala is a great destination if you are interested in Ayurveda healing, as there are many beautiful spas where you can treat yourself to an Ayurveda massage and if you can mix a summer vacation with the beginning of monsoons which is supposed to be the best season for Ayurveda treatments.
- It has some of the most outstanding beaches where you can swim in the azure waters or relax in a hammock all day long.
- This place offers some of the best luxurious hotels and resorts to ensure the comfort and well-being of the guests.
- It also allows one to visit the beautiful spice plantation while stopping at different attractions. Getting to know about the selection of spices along with its do’s and don’ts is quite fascinating.
- If you love adventure activities, then this land gives you the best of wildlife treks, mountaineering, rock climbing and other adventure tourism activities.
- The backwaters of Kerala offers a wonderful and relaxing way to enjoy the lush countryside of Kerala while contentedly enjoying the luxurious ride on the houseboat.
Few places to visit:
One should be very specific while designing the tour package, as Kerala has a long list of alluring places to choose.
- Firstly one should savea day to experience the beautiful Backwaters of Kerala. It is a unique way to relax and enjoy the culture of Kerala on board your own houseboat.
- Secondly,one should visit the charming and peaceful Tea Gardens of Munnar. Situated at an elevation of 5249.3 ft above the sea level the beautiful hill station has a lovely climate, which makes it a popular destination during the summers. Dotted with elegant guest houses and lush green tea plantation Munnaris considered as one of the most attractive and must visit tourist attractions in Kerala.
- Thirdly, track wildlife at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. This Sanctuary is one of the 16thTiger Project Reserves in India. It is also known as the most striking wildlife sanctuary in the world. It houses a wide range of mammals,including Tiger, Elephant, Gaur, Sloth bear, Leopard, Dhole, and Nilgiri Langur. Periyar National Park also has a rich and varied bird fauna. Game rides are done on boats in Periyar National Park.
- Fourthly, relax and laze around on the beach in Varkala. Vivid sea cliff, lovely sunsets and a hassle-free feeling combines to make it a great spot to unwind and unplug your stressful sightseeing schedule. This is one of the favorite spots in Kerala.
- Fifthly, during your holiday tour, stay at one of the famous home stays with all the amenities and services, for whatever duration it takes, to discover the beautiful parts of Kerala. While your stay experience the hospitality and the unique tradition and culture.
- Sixthly, savor the amazing cuisines and enjoy the aroma of different spices. Being the spice bowl of India, Kerala’s spices are very renownedacross the globe. The spice plantations of Kerala are truly mesmerizing to wander in. These farms have different sections of each plantation and are dedicated to different spices. One can even stop over at one of the well-appointed resorts in the spice gardens during their Kerala Holiday Tour.
- Lastly, during your Kerala Holiday Tour visit the old port of Cochin / Kochi. Kerala has long been a seaport, attracting traders from the Middle East and beyond. The old part of the city is enchanting, and features small hotels, cafes, a spice market, the famous Chinese fishing nets and a beautiful atmosphere.
It is very difficult to choose between these never-ending journeys in Kerala. The easy way to solve this problem is to think about what you like in order to design a holiday that is perfect for you.